Saturday, July 11, 2009

Confused

February 2006

Why is it that when it comes to life decisions, it is very difficult not to be stupid? It seems that everything is an uphill battle. Every minute progress you accomplish, something pulls you back… and you slide all the way down. Sometimes, you even fall in a deeper depth than when you started. Then your ass would hurt like hell.

I think I have a limitless supply of stupidity. I don’t seem to run out of it. There were times when I thought “… finally, I am able to handle things.” But, as usual, I was just deceiving the only person who would actually believe me… MYSELF. I am now an expert on that - denying to myself the truth, until eventually, I believe the lie. However, good things never last, do they? That point when you need to face reality will catch up with you. And you could no longer run from it.

There is only a single thing in life which is permanent. That is, change. In my case, there is only a single thing in my life which is permanent. That is, stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment